At UT Health Carthage, our commitment to compassionate, quality healthcare means you don’t have to drive far for excellent hospital services. Our experienced team of nurses has advanced certifications that allow us to provide care for people of all ages. Our hospital physicians, known as hospitalists, will be in charge of your care while you’re at UT Health Carthage. These doctors treat only inpatients and work with your physician to coordinate care.
When you’re here, you’ll receive highly personalized care in a comfortable environment. Recent renovations have transformed our 23 patient rooms into private, modern facilities, bathroom with shower. Our inpatient care includes:
- beds with telemetry monitoring that collects and transmits data for increased patient safety
- hospitalist services
- dietary therapies and services
- ventilator care, respiratory therapy and pulmonary testing
- diabetes care and education
- 24-hour radiology department with advanced imaging technologies
- pharmacy services
- on-site laboratory services
- optional sitting services available if needed or upon request
- isolation capabilities and a negative pressure room to prevent exposure to infection and respiratory diseases
- monitored rooms for patients with behavioral health needs
- alliance of ministers for spiritual support
To learn more, call 903-693-3841.