Schedule Appointments Online
It's quick and easy to schedule an appointment with a doctor.
UT Health Carthage is ready and able to care for your little ones. With staff members who are certified in pediatric life support, we’re experienced in treating children from infancy through young adulthood.
Our team is committed to delivering the best care for our youngest patients. Our clinic offers:
- Well-child checkups
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Back-to-school, sports camp and foster care physicals
- Treatment of illnesses and diseases, cuts and scrapes, sprains and fractures, bruises and bumps
The pediatric clinic is located inside UT Health Carthage and is open Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Friday from 8 a.m. – noon. Medicaid, CHIP and most insurance plans are accepted. Same-day appointments are often available, contingent upon the existing schedule. To make an appointment, please call 903-693-6626.
Pediatric dental surgery
When your child requires sedation for a dental procedure or oral surgery, expert care will be provided in a dedicated surgical suite at UT Health Carthage. We provide dentists and oral surgeons a safe environment in which to help children and adolescents with:
- treatment of multiple cavities
- extraction of teeth
- exposure of impacted or non-erupted teeth
- placement crowns and restorative dentistry
- care for injury or trauma to the mouth
- treatment of tongue-tie
For more information, please call 903-693-8500.