Telehealth visits are now available at UT Health East Texas Physicians
At UT Health East Texas Physicians, your health is our top priority. Despite the COVID-19 outbreak, many of our patients continue to have ongoing medical needs, as well as the need for routine medical care.
We are adhering to all CDC guidelines in order to create a safe and healthy environment in our clinics.
- Screening patients before they enter the clinic.
- Limiting guests to one per patient and screening them as well.
- Patients experiencing symptoms of high fever, cough and/or shortness of breath are asked to call 903-596-DOCS (3627) to determine the best treatment option and/or if testing is necessary. Patients with these symptoms may be directed to a separate clinic location.
We encourage our patients to keep their appointments. However, we understand the apprehension some may feel about visiting a clinic at this time, especially those in higher risk categories. That’s why we’ve added telehealth options.
- Established patients may schedule FaceTime visits with their provider.
- Telehealth visits also are available for new patients in need of care for an acute illness.
- Established patients also may reach out to their provider via the patient portal.
To schedule a telehealth appointment, call 903-596-DOCS (3627) or visit uthealtheasttexasdoctors.com. Insurance will be billed as usual.