For the safety of our patients, and employees we are limiting visitors at this time.
- Non-Covid patients may have one visitor at a time.
- Labor and Delivery patients may have one visitor for the duration of the laboring process.
- Obstetrics/Post-partum patients may have one adult visitor.
- Outpatients settings (ER, Lab, radiology, etc.) patients may have one visitor.
- Rural health clinic patients may have one visitor.
- For safety reasons we do not allow visitors on the Covid unit.
Phone and video calls to patients are welcome and encouraged. To call a patient room, please call 903-693-3841. You must be able to provide the patient’s first and last name.
Visitors at all facilities will be screened before being given access to the facility and they must be masked upon entering the facility. Visitors should remain with the patient.
UT Health East Texas Physician Clinics are also limiting visitors due to Covid-19. Please see the clinic visitor policy.